HoloPhone 3D: Fun Windows Phone App (Introducing HoloSketch)May 11, 2012 No Comments
HoloPhone 3D has been out for a few months now and its a pretty cool app that lets you play with holograms even in Stereoscopic 3D. Now they have added HoloSketch which lets you actually draw in the app and play with your sketch just like the rest of the holograms.
- Now featuring 25 hologram experiences including 10 minigames
- Stereoscopic 3D mode for all holograms
- See holograms in Pop-Out or Pop-In 3D
- Supports rendering up to 60fps*
- Instant response with Gyro sensors*
- Full Mango support, fast resume, etc
- Includes instructions on how to get FREE 3D glasses
Try for Free – Buy for $0.99 (Note: HoloSketch is only available in full version)
Now you can Draw, Touch, and Play with Holograms in stereoscopic 3D. Update 1.8 adds an amazing new ‘HoloSketch’ experience to turn your 2D drawings into 3D. Save and share them on Facebook and amaze your friends! Also included is an all new full stereoscopic 3D renderer for all 25 Holograms that lets control how the 3D effects look in real time – just like the Nintendo 3DS! (red/cyan glasses required for this feature).
Experience the magic of real interactive 3D holograms on your phone! HoloPhone 3D delivers real 3D hologram fun for all ages. It’s like having a HoloDeck in your pocket.