Microsoft Shows Off Latest Numbers – More Than 50,000 Phones Have Been #smokedbywindowsphone (New Ads)May 9, 2012 1 Comment
Microsoft has published their newest numbers on their Smoked By Windows Phone Tour and they sure do stand out…
- 8,000,000+ – The total number of views of Smoked by Windows Phone videos since it kicked off in January.
- 2 – YouTube top 5 most viewed lists in which Smoked videos appeared (“Most Popular from Around the Web – All Categories”, and we’re still in the top 5 on Science & Technology)
- 95% - Percentage of viewers who liked Smoked videos on YouTube.
- 36 - The number of countries running Smoked by Windows Phone.. Some of my favorites include Hong Kong’s game-show style event, Indonesia’s 50-person mall takeover, Nokia India’s “Blown Away by Lumia”, and the UK’s massive “Dare to Live” campaign that is spanning retail, advertising, the web, and of course, in-person challenges.
- 50,000+ - This represents the number of smartphones that have been Smoked by Windows Phone since CES. A big part of this is the “$1000 Windows Phone Challenge” that the Microsoft Stores have been running since March. Here’s how Windows Phone has fared in-store so far:
- 98% – Windows Phone’s global win percentage. This includes everything from CES through today.
- 100,000,000+ – The estimated number of people who’ve seen, participated in, or read about Smoked by Windows Phone worldwide. This includes stuff like social and media impressions from our videos and ad buy, as well as media coverage social shares, tweets, and Facebook posts. That’s a LOT of people checking out Windows Phone!
Those numbers are sure impressive! So impressive in fact that Microsoft has decided to go ahead and do a 2nd wave of advertisements based on #smokedbywindowsphone. Check out some of the cool promotions you might be seeing floating around the internet soon.
You can see more of the promos here
Source: Windows Phone Team