Features for Nokia Drive 3.0 and Nokia Transport 2.0 Get Detailed (updates)May 5, 2012 3 Comments
According to WP7Forum.ru, they have recently gotten a sneak peek at Nokia’s new updates to Nokia Drive (GPS) and Nokia Transport apps.
Below are the new features for each app.
New features in the Nokia Drive 3.0 include:
- The application “learns” based on the style of driving
- Time travel and the density of traffic movements are tracked in real time, displaying information on the “live tile”
- Automatic determination of time of day, with the change of colour scheme cards
- Manual adjustment of routes
- Off-line favourite lists with the possibility of fixing tiles on the desktop.
New features for Nokia Transport 2.0 include:
- Search for public transport using the user’s location.
- Displaying nearby transportation: buses, trains, trams, subways, taxis, marked stops
- Show the route with transfers
- Support Schedule in 87 countries around the world
- Support for fast access to Favorites
- Advanced Search
- Saving query history
- Change the query without a new route
- Faster search and installation of the route
- Optimized application performance
No news on when these updates should go live…
Anything on your wishlist make it? Anything you are still holding out for?
Tags: Nokia, Nokia Drive, Nokia Transport, Updates, Windows PhoneApps