3rd Party PayPal App ‘PayPhone Lite’ Lands on Windows PhoneApril 29, 2012 1 Comment
There is no excuse that we do not have a PayPal app as of yet. A 3rd party app though has recently landed on the marketplace to atleast cover the basics while the real thing takes its sweet time to get here. PayPhone Lite as the name suggests takes care of your basic PayPal needs like checking you balance and looking at recent transactions.
* See your current PayPal balance
* View your recent transactions – 6 months for the free version, and 12 months when purchased
* All data securely encrypted
* LiveTile displays your balance, and any changes, on the phone main screen.
* View detailed information about each transaction
* PIN/Password protected access to the application
* Filter your recent transaction by date, and type
Try for Free – Buy for $0.99
If you have ever wanted to check your PayPal balance and transactions on your phone, then PayPhone Lite is the app for you.
PayPhone Lite, from YellowStar, allows you to quickly and easily check your current balance and see your recent transactions. PayPhone Lite gives you secure acces to your PayPal account, your PayPal password is never sent to, or stored, on the phone and all the data that is downloaded is encrypted.
You can set a PIN or password to secure the app from unauthorised access. The process of setting up access to your PayPal account is all managed from the app, and only needs to be done once.
You can use the app for free, or you can buy it to remove the adverts and enable the LiveTile, which shows you your current balance, together with notifications if it has changed.