The Good for Enterprise Application Now Available for Windows PhoneApril 20, 2012 2 Comments
We recently alerted you guys that the Good for enterprise app was going to launch very soon and here it is.
End User Features:
• Email push notifications
• Message synchronization status bar
• Folder subscription with email history
• Type-down Addressing to select email address
• Move messages between folders
• Filter messages by unread, flag or Urgent
• Flag for follow-up
• View image attachments
• Search email folders
• Bulk email/move/delete
• Out of office auto-reply
• Customize email signature
• Calendar reminder notifications
• Show meeting as free/busy/tentative/OOO
• Busy-meter in month view
• Corporate directory lookup
• Add, edit and delete Contacts
• Search Personal and Directory Contacts
• Pin up to 9 favorite Contacts
Corporate IT Features:
Good for Enterprise – Windows Phone provides critical security and management features that allow corporate IT to secure and control Windows Phone deployments within your enterprise. IT can rest easy with over-the-air and on-device encryption of enterprise data, complete password policy enforcement, and remote wipe of enterprise data. And IT helpdesk can easily manage and troubleshoot issues with complete visibility of all Windows Phone deployed within your company through a simple, web-based management interface.
Try for Free – Buy to $1.99
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Good for Enterprise application will not operate without the necessary back-end software. Please contact your IT administrator for a username and password.
Good for Enterprise™ delivers secure mobile collaboration and device management for Windows Phone devices. With Good for Enterprise, employees securely access corporate email, contacts, and calendar. Good for Enterprise provides a unique, secure container that separates personal from business while respecting employees’ privacy – ideal for BYOD devices. Unlike other solutions, only Good for Enterprise prevents data loss by providing security at the application layer (in addition to device security).