Mango: Netflix Gets Updated to 2.0 (Support for More Countries)April 12, 2012 1 Comment
Finally the Netflix app has been updated to Mango! Finally we have some fast app switching which makes the app that much more usable instead of ignoring the whole world while your watching a movie. Also the app has been updated to support more countries.
• Support for additional international locations – UK & IRE, 47 countries in Latin America
• New localized UI for all international locations
• Support for subtitles, closed caption and alternate audio
• Performance improvements and optimizations for a better browsing and viewing experience
Don’t freak out if you are on T-Mobile and can’t see the update yet as T-Mobile has their own version of Netflix that should be updated soon enough…
Get Netflix on your Windows Phone. Just download this free app and you can instantly watch TV shows & movies streaming from Netflix.
- It’s part of your Netflix unlimited membership. Not a Netflix member? Start your FREE trial today.
- Watch as often as you want
- Resume watching where you left off on your TV or computer
- Browse movies and manage your instant Queue right from your device