Xbox Live: PES 2012 Now Available on The Windows Phone MarketplaceMarch 20, 2012 1 Comment
PES 2012 (PES 2012) has kicked into the Windows Phone Marketplace a bit early as it is already available before midnight. The game has tons of features and it looks to capture the attention of all soccer fans who also sport a Windows Phone. We did however have a feeling that it was on its way since PES 2011 mysteriously vanished from the marketplace back in January.
- Unrivalled realism: Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. Striking animations such as referee cut-scenes or goal celebrations and technical moves (diving header, bicycle kick, and more) will make you feel the beauty of the game.
- Exclusive UEFA Club Competitions: PES 2012 includes many of the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions League™ and UEFA Europa League™ modes.
- Online connectivity: Prove your skills and unlock the various Xbox LIVE achievements, compare yourself to your friends, make it to the top of the leaderboards and become the world’s greatest PES player.
- Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts: The uniquely designed true flow™ control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilising the accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
- Stunning graphics: Detailed stadiums, pitches and weather effects provide the perfect visual environment for exciting matches
to try – $4.99 to buy
The unrivalled and award-winning football simulation is entering a new season on Windows Phone 7!
Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2012.
PES 2012 – the unrivalled football experience on Windows Phone 7!Tags: Games, PES 2012, Soccer, Windows Phone, Xbox LiveNews