ARMED! Update V1.2 Coming Soon – Mango, Live Tiles!March 20, 2012 1 Comment
Via Twitter, SickHead the developers of Armed! have posted a feature coming to the game. Soon you will be able to pin individual battles onto your start screen as Armed! will be going Mango.
Coming soon in ARMED! 1.2: Live Tiles! Pin any correspondence match to your main menu to jump straight into the action!
If you haven’t played this amazing game – you are missing out!
Free ad supported – $3.99 to Buy (no ads)
ARMED! is a sci-fi turn-based multiplayer strategy game for Windows Phone created by indie studio, Sickhead Games. Part RTS, part tabletop strategy, ARMED! puts you in command of a fleet of futuristic tanks, turrets, and robots with one goal: infiltrate enemy territory, crush their forces, and destroy their headquarters. Play ranked head-to-head games against online opponents, challenge your friends to a correspondence game, or battle the AI in single player mode.
- Five maps with unique artwork and tactical terrain features.
- 12 offensive and defensive units to command into battle.
- Over 50 unit upgrades and special attacks to help turn the tide.
- Simultaneous turn online multiplayer with ratings and matchmaking.
- Play custom correspondence matches against friends.
- Step by step tutorial that gets you right into the game.
- Tile updates with turn notifications
- Track your rankings on the real time leaderboards.
- Scoreloop integration with photo profiles.
- Ad supported trial with free online multiplayer.
Go ahead… get ARMED!
Tags: armed, Games, graphics, RTS, sickhead, Windows PhoneGames