Nokia Lumia 800 & 710 Update Gets Official ChangelogMarch 8, 2012 1 Comment
No more guessing about this latest update for Lumia devices. Nokia has detailed exactly what is involved with the newest software update as Nokia has notified MyNokiaBlog of the following:
NOKIA LUMIA 800
Good news! We have brought forward the software update schedule for our Nokia Lumia 800, and have begun rolling out the latest update 1600.2487.8107.12070 to India and Singapore. This update will gradually be available for more markets in the coming weeks and we will keep you informed via our support pages as well as via a similar announcement here on Nokia Discussions Forum, once we add additonal markets to the roll out.
As this is not a mandatory software update, not every country or network carrier will make it available to their customers. However, all features and enhancements will be included in subsequent software updates. If you have questions if 1600.2487.8107.12070 will be available for you, please check with your local network carrier.
The new Lumia 800 update brings the following enhancements:
• Enhanced battery standby and talk time performance
• Battery capacity icon instead of question mark on top right of screen
• Improved bass in audio performance
• Soft-key illumination at all brightness levels
• Fixes for device performance issues including self-reboots, freezes and call-ending
And Nokia Lumia 710
Good news! We have brought forward the software update schedule for our Nokia Lumia 710, and have begun rolling out the latest update 1600.3015.8107.12070 to India and Singapore. We will add more countries and variants to the rollout based on market requests.
The new Lumia 710 update brings the following enhancements:
• Smoother device performance (when ending a call) as well as
• other minor performance and usability improvements