ScanBizCards Gets Updated With New Features and Bug FixesFebruary 29, 2012 1 Comment
The feature heavy business card scanning app ScanBizCards has just received a significant update.
New in Latest Update:
- New features: faster load times for thousands of cards
- New Coverflow view of cards when in landscape mode
- Bug fixes and crashes in the app
- New ScreenShot feature to capture current screen for error reporting
Try for Free- Buy for $6.99
The only business card reader with cloud backup & sync across multiple Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices + web-based access to cards from any browser.
- Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award! [September 21, 2011]
- “Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
- Selected as a 2011 Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
- Featured on ABC TV [See scanbizcards.com/videos]
- “Bringing order to the chaos of a business card collection” [New York Times]
- “ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards” [TechCrunch]
- “ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features – straightforward and user-friendly” [148Apps review]
Supports business cards in the following 22 languages: Czech, Danish, English, German, Greek, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn’t just scan and add contacts to the address book (and does it better than other apps) – but also goes much beyond, offering 22 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner. ScanBizCards is the only scanning app with real-time backup to the Cloud and web-based access to your cards.
ScanBizCards web interface can also be used to upload images of multiple cards from a flatbed scanner for scanning online.