New Xbox Live Windows Phone Games RevealedFebruary 23, 2012 2 Comments
With Splinter Cell: Conviction launching yesterday, the lineup of must have games is almost over. Never fear though as Microsoft has announced a few more games that should be coming out soon as Xbox Live titles.
WPcentral has listed a few games that we have heard before and some new to our list…
- Carcassonne : The popular board game comes to Windows Phone courtesy of German developer Exozet Games..
- GeoDefense Swarm: Critical Thought’s follow-up to popular tower defense game geoDefense switches from linear paths to a hex-grid system.
- Gerbil Physics: Ready for another Xbox 360 indie game-turned-mobile Xbox Live title? Pencel games’ Gerbil Physics is a lot like Implode! but with Gerbils.
- Pinball FX 2: Zen Studios’ XBLA pinball hit comes to Windows Phone! The original is known for its pretty-good physics and large number of downloadable tables. If the Windows Phone version follows suit, expect it to include several tables with more available as PDLC.
- Wordament: The free, ad-supported Windows Phone indie game from You vs. the Internet will apparently be re-released as an Xbox Live title
- Shoot1Up: A vertically-scrolling 2D shoot-em-up, Shoot1UP features tons of ships on-screen and surreal art design.
As you can see some we have already gone through on this site before and some are indie games getting promoted to Xbox Live status. Good to see the quality Xbox Live games still getting pushed out.
Tags: Carcassonne, geoDefense Swarm, Gerbil Physics, Pinball FX 2, Shoot1Up, Windows Phone, Wordament, Xbox LiveGames