Xbox Live Game of the Week: Splinter Cell Conviction Available Now (Rated M)February 22, 2012 No Comments
Not only is Splinter Cell Conviction not only available now on Windows Phone but it just happens to be the first rated M game on the platform. That alone opens up the stage for more adult game to be seen on Windows Phone. The game is going for $4.99 on the marketplace and so far it looks like it is money well spent.
ASTONISHING ENVIRONMENTS AND GRAPHICS
- Go through 11 levels set in 8 different locations from Malta to the White House.
- Discover an exclusive level on the banks of the Potomac River.
- Experience fully polished 3D graphics with an amazing depth of view.
ADVANCED STEALTH GAMEPLAY
- The Mark & Execute feature allows you to mark multiple targets then quickly eliminate them all at once.
- The Last Known Position indicates where your enemies think you are, allowing you to outflank and eliminate them.
- Get behind enemies without being noticed and kill them in one hit
- Projected texts inform you of objectives and guide you through the level.
- Get Sam behind cover to hide and dodge enemy fire.
CONSTANT ACTION THROUGHOUT THE GAME
- Beat your opponents in stunning hand-to-hand combat and interrogate enemies to get crucial information.
- Experience a frantic rail-shooting sequence on a speeding boat.
- Use a wide range of weapons and gadgets to get rid of your enemies. Pistols, sonar goggles and camera grenades are at your disposal
The benchmark of action stealth games on console is available for the first time on W7 phones.
Slide to play: “Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction looks and plays great, and it’s rare that we see such a sophisticated stealth game on this platform.”
Unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher.
Play as Sam Fisher, a highly skilled Special Forces operative and fight a corrupted secret agency to get your daughter back. Follow a trail of intrigue that leads from Iraq to a high-security building in Washington. Run, jump, fight, and shoot using a handgun, shotgun, AK47 and bazooka, or maintain stealth by improvising with nearby objects. You are now a renegade spy agent; you don’t follow any orders except for your own rules of engagement!
Upcoming Xbox Live Game
Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp - (March 29th $2.99)
Defend house and home against swarms of houseflies when a flyswatter puts you in the role of a pint-sized anti-aircraft gunner. Thread the needle in the exciting game where you simply try to guide your missile through rotating holes. In addition, earn bragging rights in the Arcade hit Toy Soldiers: Cold War through an integrated mobile leaderboard.
Tags: Mature Games, Rated M, Splinter Cell Conviction, Windows Phone, windows phone 7, WP7, WP7 Games, Xbox LiveGames