Quick Shift is Now Free on the Marketplace (Only for 3 Days)February 18, 2012 No Comments
The developers of Quick Shift have let us know that they have made their game free but only for 3 days.
If you like puzzle games, you might want to download Quick Shift before the price goes back to normal.
- 30 levels of number-based gameplay
- In-game achievements (more to come in future updates)
- Fun and clean graphics
- Local leaderboard to compare your overall scores
- Live Tile support
- Added a “Rate And Review” button
- Added Live Tile support to track achievements progress
- Added 2 new achievements
For fans of addictive puzzle games, here is a new game called Quick Shift. A simple and fun numbers-based game,
Quick Shift challenges your reflexes as you race against the clock to score points. With the inclusion of in-game achievements, you’ll be addicted without even knowing it. So go ahead and enjoy Quick Shift!