Huge SurvivalCraft Update Available NowFebruary 16, 2012 1 Comment
We gave you guys an exclusive preview at the 1.7 update for SurvivalCraft.
Well it is finally here and available right now.
New Features for SurvivalCraft:
- First land animal: wildboar
- Wooden trapdoor, iron trapdoor
- Added raw bacon and cooked bacon
- Water animation
- Dead birds no longer make noise
- Recipaedia counters added
- Added spiked plank
- Added grass trap
- Water current now carries player, creatures and pickables
- Manually placed leaves no longer decay
If you want to look at the preview video, you can take a look here.
Try for free – buy for $3.49
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools. Build a shelter to survive nights. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
This is the first release of Survivalcraft, and many more features are planned for later updates. With each new update the price will go up a bit. Purchase now while it is cheap and get all the updates for free!