Quick Shift: Puzzle Game For Windows PhoneFebruary 6, 2012 2 Comments
Quick Shift is a puzzle game where you try and connects straights like in poker to ‘break the blocks’ and collect points, Match the color and you get you extra. Those of you that love puzzle games might love Quick Shift, the downside though is that there is no trial available.
Hopefully the developer can add a trial to this game or better yet, a free version with ads.
- 30 levels of number-based gameplay
- In-game achievements (more to come in future updates)
- Fun and clean graphics
- Local leaderboard to compare your overall scores
- Live Tile support
- Added a “Rate And Review” button
- Added Live Tile support to track achievements progress
- Added 2 new achievements
For fans of addictive puzzle games, here is a new game called Quick Shift. A simple and fun numbers-based game,
Quick Shift challenges your reflexes as you race against the clock to score points. With the inclusion of in-game achievements, you’ll be addicted without even knowing it. So go ahead and enjoy Quick Shift!