#DroidRage: 20 Tweeters Get Cured With Windows PhoneFebruary 3, 2012 1 Comment
A few days ago, people were going crazy with #DroidRage as news of 5 million Android users have phones infected with annoying adware. @BenThePCGuy sought out to help by asking the Twitter world to share their story about their frustrations with their Android phone, and why a Windows Phone would be a welcome upgrade. @BenThePCGuy received over 1,000 replies and just picked out the 2o winners, which you can go check out here.
The following are some of the winning responses:
- I REALLY wish my Galaxy Nexus would stop rebooting while I’m on the phone
- 4 phones in 3 months. 3 hard resets in 6 months. I am dying alive from
#DROIDRAGE & cannot wait for my new @windowsphone!
- 140 characters isn’t enough to spell out every pain that my DroidX produces
- Showing my boss something on my phone and an ad about finding a new job pops up in the notification bar.
- Battery issues, freezing, worried about malware, viruses… my DroidX gives me more trouble than my 2 teenage kids #droidrage
- my girlfriends droid incredible calls me on accident all the time, even when they are side by side. Its annoying. #droidrage
You can read all the rest here