Bug Village Gets an Update and *Gulp* Squashes a Few BugsFebruary 3, 2012 No Comments
Bug Village has received a minor update but it resolves a few major issues. The biggest one being an achievement bug, which tends to make gamers like me crazy.
Here are the release notes via WPcentral
Bug Village version 1.1 release notes:
- When resuming the game via Fast App Switching, task timers now advance correctly
- The ‘Air Freshener’ Achievement (Kill 100 stinkbugs) is now attainable
- The ‘Ding!’ Achievement (Reach level 25) now unlocks at the correct time
Now you can get back to playing Bug Village with fewer bugs (the bad kind anyway).
Download for Free
This is BUG VILLAGE, a tiny town where you build and nurture a colony of ACTIVE ANTS and BUSY BEES! Construct homes to attract PLAYFUL BUGS and direct them to the garden, where they can gather resources to expand your village. Feed your bugs to keep them energized and healthy. Add cute decorations and flowers to make the colony BUZZ WITH EXCITEMENT! Small is beautiful in BUG VILLAGE!
*** BUG VILLAGE is free to play. Players can purchase additional Coins and Acorns (the in-game currency) for real money, or earn currency through special offers. ***
- *A BEAUTIFUL, MINIATURE 3D WORLD – The first fully 3D casual city building game on Windows Phone
- *BUILD YOUR OWN VILLAGE AND GARDEN – Place new bug houses and decorations in the village and plant flowers in the garden
- *BUGS CAN BE CUTE TOO! – Interact with your Ants and Bees, help Ladybugs and shoo away the Stinky Bugs and Ant Lions
- *KEEP YOUR BUGS HAPPY – Feed your bugs cookies, cupcakes and other fun food items