Official Vimeo App Lands on the Windows Phone MarketplaceFebruary 1, 2012 1 Comment
Vimeo is finally on Windows Phone and they have done it in a big way as the app is not only pretty fast but looks good too. The app lands on the marketplace with the following features…
- Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos
- Watch videos from your Vimeo inbox, Watch Later queue, or videos you have liked
- Easily like, comment on, and add videos to your Watch Later queue
- Discover new and fascinating featured videos
- Quickly search for videos on Vimeo
- Easily upload your footage in HD
- Pause and resume uploads
- Replace existing videos
- Edit titles, descriptions, tags, privacy settings, and credits
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or SMS
- Add videos to your Groups, Channels, and Albums
- Get stats on plays, likes, and comments
- (Requires Windows Phone version 7.5 Mango+)
As you can see the app is fully loaded and available right now
Free to Download
It’s finally here: the OFFICIAL Vimeo Windows Phone app!
We packed all the best parts of Vimeo into one app for your Windows Phone. Now you can upload, manage, and watch videos from anywhere. And whenever you need more inspiration, you can browse great videos that match your interests in our member-curated Channels and Groups.
What is Vimeo? It’s a friendly place where anyone who takes or loves video can watch, share, discover, and be inspired. Learn more at Vimeo.com.