Xbox Live Deal of the Week: Burn the RopeJanuary 26, 2012 No Comments
Burn the Rope is this weeks Xbox Live Deal of the Week. Down from its regular price of $2.99, you can get the full game for only $1.99. Not a bad price for a game that has over 100 different levels.
Free to Try
Burn the Rope is a challenging game where you try to burn as much rope as you can in each level. Theres a catch! The fire only burns upwards, leaving you to rotate the level to keep your flame alive!
As you progress through the levels, you’ll encounter bugs crawling along the rope. Different bugs have different reactions to the flame. For example, the ant changes the color of the flame so you can burn different colored ropes, and the spider shoots out a web bridge so you can access parts of the level that you could not before.
Burn the Rope is incredibly fun and addictive. You will actually feel like youre burning a rope, yet theres no need for a fire extinguisher!
- The Bug Squishing minigame, only available on Windows Phone, mixes it up between levels.
- Take on over 100 exciting and puzzling levels!
- Unique accelerometer controls and gameplay
- Beautiful graphics and cool fire effects!
- Easy to learn, hard to master!