Xbox Companion App: Your Shape Goes Mango & Adds Extra FeaturesJanuary 22, 2012 No Comments
Ubisoft Montreal has updated their Your Shape companion app and not only has it gone Mango but it has been improved significantly. More tips have been added and the best part of all V 1.5 gives you the ability to create goals, create/join challenges.
- Brand new design and accessibility improved.
- Guest mode for players without a Uplay account.
- Live Tile to display your current level and calories burned.
- You will now be able to interact into the application: create, join and abandon current competitions.
- Notification for the news.
- Display of the calories burnt worldwide.
- More than 50 new tips added.
- Optimized for Windows Phone 7.5
The app is free and available for download
Available for Windows Phone, the Your Shape™ mobile app is a companion gaming application that allows you to keep in touch with the ‘Your Shape™ Center’ profile, challenge your friends, and keep track of your progression.
** IMPORTANT **
If already own the game, you can check your daily stats, events, leaderboards, see your fitness level in an instant and discover our tips to help improve yourself every day. You will need a Uplay account in order to retrieve your personal information, for more information visit www.yourshapecenter.com.
As the official hub for all the Your Shape games, you can also access the latest news and videos to discover the brand. More features to come, keep your eyes open!
- Added backward compatibility between Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012.
- Facebook sharing is now available! Thanks for all the feedback we have received from the community!
Thank you for your good comments!