Chickens Can’t Fly Press Release Plus TrailerJanuary 10, 2012 1 Comment
Press Release: Chickens Can’t Fly, by Amused Sloth is a Windows Phone Must
At CES 2011 today, Microsoft just announced their new promotion for Windows Phone games called Must Have Games, and we’re extremely glad to announce that Chickens Can’t Fly is part of it! It’s been almost 19 months since we began working on this project, and it’s evolved quite a lot from the first design. All the improvements were done to ensure the best possible experience for the players, and we got a lot of helpful feedback from people playing Chickens can Dream, released in February 2011 on the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Chickens Can’t Fly is set to launch in early February, and we’re really excited to show you the final version of the game. Here are some of the things you’ll get in the game: Play across 5 laboratories: Hatchery, Butchery, Cemetery, Military and Physics
- Each laboratory has its own set of obstacles, power-ups and power-downs
- Over 50 Experiments with varied objectives and play-styles
- Survival Mode – the classic CCD experience streamlined, expanded and improved, available for each Laboratory
- Xbox LIVE Achievements and Leaderboards
- Global Weekly Challenge: play the same level as everyone in the world and see how you rank up in the Leaderboards
- Other features: Ringtones, Live Tiles, Fast App Switching
Amused Sloth was also gracious enough to send over some shots of the gameplay.