ARMED! Update V1.1 Kills Small Bugs – Next Update Goes MangoJanuary 6, 2012 1 Comment
The first update to ARMED! has been released and it just tackles small bugs and fixes some issues many were having in non-English regions. If you read are exclusive interview with SickHead, you would already know that the next update will have ARMED! going Mango.
Armed! Version 1.1 release notes ( via wpcentral)
- Fixed bug in resource control that caused the client to crash in non-US Locales.
- Specified a DefaultCharacter in our fonts. Now displaying “@” for characters that don’t exist in the given SpriteFont.
- Leaderboards now sort by rank, rather than rating.
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements to the Scoreloop screen.
- Prevented some exceptions from being thrown when Scoreloop returns bad info
- Disabled Scoreloop Page’s controls while a field is updating
- Now displaying an “Updating…” spinner while updating a user’s details.
- Better error handling support and messages.
- Fixed crash when entering e-mail in Scoreloop screen
- Scoreloop has fixed their “Changing e-mails” problem. (http://bit.ly/xjMh4a)
- Fixed issue that prevented the Friends list from scrolling in some cases.
- Added “Buy Now!” button while in trial mode, added Rate + Review option to the system pivot.
- Scoreloop names now update and display on the loading screen when changed during a session.
- Adjusted layout of PlayerInfo in Multiplayer loading screen. No longer show player info in Single Player.
- Better AdBanner placement.
- Added an Ad to the lobby screen for trial users.
- Added a missing WebBrowserComponent for Ads.
- Fixed and simplified the filters for finding a Ranked Match.
- Buyscreen for a “blocked” Factory (One with no valid build locations) is no longer accessible from a doubletap. Prevents crash.
- LaserTurret’s penetration upgrade can no longer hit units that are not visible.
- Updated subtext for “Custom Match” entry on the Main Menu
- Reduced the number of people visible in “Your Rating” section of the leaderboard.
- Users on X version of the client may only challenge or matchmake against other people on X version.
If you haven’t played this amazing game – you are missing out!
Free ad supported – $3.99 to Buy (no ads)
ARMED! is a sci-fi turn-based multiplayer strategy game for Windows Phone created by indie studio, Sickhead Games. Part RTS, part tabletop strategy, ARMED! puts you in command of a fleet of futuristic tanks, turrets, and robots with one goal: infiltrate enemy territory, crush their forces, and destroy their headquarters. Play ranked head-to-head games against online opponents, challenge your friends to a correspondence game, or battle the AI in single player mode.
- Five maps with unique artwork and tactical terrain features.
- 12 offensive and defensive units to command into battle.
- Over 50 unit upgrades and special attacks to help turn the tide.
- Simultaneous turn online multiplayer with ratings and matchmaking.
- Play custom correspondence matches against friends.
- Step by step tutorial that gets you right into the game.
- Tile updates with turn notifications
- Track your rankings on the real time leaderboards.
- Scoreloop integration with photo profiles.
- Ad supported trial with free online multiplayer.
Go ahead… get ARMED!
Tags: armed, Games, graphics, RTS, sickheadGames