Windows Phone Update 8107 Rolling Out – Fixes Disappearing Keyboard, Exchange & MoreJanuary 4, 2012 4 Comments
Microsoft has begun rolling out a maintenance update for Windows Phone. This roll out pushes us to build 8107 and fixes a few issues that have surfaced after the awesome Mango update. Here is a list of a few fixes and changes…
- It solves a problem of the keyboard on the screen, preventing the keyboard to disappear while typing
- Resolves an issue with syncing Gmail
- It solves a problem of access to the location. After the upgrade, the function IO hub sends to Microsoft anonymous information contact the Wi-Fi access points and antennas for mobile phones in the vicinity, only if you have allowed access to and use of location information from part of the “I’m here.”
- Revocation of certificates issued by DigiCert Sdn Bhd to solve a problem of encryption
- Fixes a problem with the e-mail related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. When you reply to or forward an email, the original message is now included in the response.
- Fixes an issue of notification of voicemail
Let us know if your received the update? Carrier? Phone?
Tags: 8107, Build 8107, disappearing keyboard, Exchange, Microsoft Exchange 2003, update, Windows Phone, WP7News