Xbox Live Game of the Week: Spider JackDecember 28, 2011 1 Comment
Spider Jack is now available on the Windows Phone marketplace as the Xbox Live game of the week.
In this puzzle game you play as Jack, a spider looking to get his next meal by swinging on webs.
Spider Jack Highlights
- 75 skillfully designed levels will test your reflexes and foresight.
- Multiple solutions and star ratings add longevity.
- Realistic physics give you a taste of what real web-slinging is like.
- Adorable graphics that both kids and adults can enjoy.
- Simple and intuitive touch controls mean everyone can play.
- Gorgeous hand-drawn artwork.
Free to Try – $2.99 to Buy
You don’t know Jack… yet.
But you will! Say hello to Spider Jack, an adorable arachnid with an appetite that’s hard to satisfy. Capture all of the flies in a variety of environments – from an abandoned barn to a buzzing laboratory – and help Jack get his fill!