Microsoft Releases ‘WPDev Feedback’ App on the MarketplaceDecember 23, 2011 No Comments
Microsoft has launched WPdev feedback on the marketplace in order to get more insight and feedback as far as Windows Phone devs are concerned. Just sign in with your developer credentials and you can send messages that will be directly sent to the Windows Phone tea,. Have a few ideas? Gripes? Download the free app and let the Windows Phone team know.
Free to Download
The WPDev Feedback app allows you to provide feedback and make your voice heard to the teams building the Windows Phone application platform. Suggestions provided via the WPDev UserVoice forum and this app will be reviewed and read by the Windows Phone application platform team, providing feedback to help with planning ideas and to better understand how developers are using the WP development platform, and all suggestions will be considered.
- This tool connects your Windows Phone to the WPDev UserVoice forum (http://wpdev.uservoice.com)
- Suggest new application platform capabilities and features
- Browse current suggestions (sortable by top ideas, hot ideas, new ideas, and your ideas)
- Comment on submitted suggestions
- Add up to three votes to suggestions
- List items (and item rankings) represent community interest in features, and does not represent an actual priority list for the product team
- Suggestions made using this app will be moderated if they do not actually represent a feature request
This app makes use of your phone’s
- web browser
- data connection