Handelsbanken Banking Lands on Windows PhoneDecember 21, 2011 No Comments
Handelsbanken has released their official app to Windows Phone. Previously we saw swedish bank Skandia release their app a few weeks ago, and now another major overseas bank has jumped into the marketplace as well. Take a look below to see all the great features the app has to offer.
One can only dream that more US banks would start supporting Windows Phone….
With Handelsbanken Mobile service allows you to perform your regular banking transactions quickly and easily directly on your mobile.
The following services are included:
- Balance and transactions
- Transfers between own and others’ accounts
- Open and close the card for internet purchases
- Open and close the card for purchases and withdrawals abroad
- Download pre-paid
In addition, you can:
- Finding office
- See today’s mortgage rates
- Get help for more everyday matters through personal service
- See crosses from Handelsbanken TV
To log in, you contract phone services and a personal code. The contract you sign via Handelsbanken’s Internet service over the Phone and Mobile.