Xbox Live Deal of the Week: Earthworm Jim (again)December 7, 2011 No Comments
For the 2nd time this year, Earthworm Jim HD is now the Xbox Live deal of the week. If you have never played Earthworm Jim before give it a try, it will most likely be the weirdest game you have ever played. The controls are a bit off on this version but its still a lot of fun.
For one week only, Earthworm Jim will cost $2.99 instead of a whopping $4.99.
Game info: Grooooovy! One of the all-time most iconic video game characters is now coming to your smart-phone!
Live or re-live the freaky adventures of Earthworm Jim in a refreshing remake of the classic action/platform game.
Jim was an ordinary earthworm who did very earthworm-like things. One day, during a battle in outer space, a suit dropped to Earth and landed on Jim, mutating him into a large and intelligent (at least by earthworm standards) superhero. When Jim learns of the evil plans of Psy-Crow and Queen Slug-for-a-Butt, he decides to rescue Princess Whatâ€™s-Her-Name.
Play as the grooviest earthworm in the galaxy, and explore a crazy universe that offers huge gameplay possibilities:
- Run, gun, swing from hooks with your head, launch cows, bungee jump, rocket through speed levels and more.
- Face 12 types of enemies and 9 bosses.
- 4 different styles of game-play: Side-scrolling run & gun, space racing, bungee jumping and underwater levels.
- 10 original environments divided into 16 levels.
- 4 levels of difficulty â€“ including the challenging mode of the original game.
- The re-mastered cult soundtrack.
Follow us on Twitter for more information: www.twitter.com/EarthwormjimHDTags: Cows, deal of the week, Deals, Earthworm Jim, Earthworm Jim HD, Games, WP7, Xbox LiveGames