SurvivalCraft Gets Huge Update – Price Increase (Minecraft Clone)November 30, 2011 No Comments
We warned you…
SurvivalCraft (Minecraft clone) has been recently updated, which is usually a good thing but when we announced the game we explained that the price would go up with every major update. The price has jumped from .99 cents to $1.99 so if you are thinking of ever getting this game, get it now before we see another price bump.
- Torches, lamps and improved lighting system
- Configurable controls sensitivities and autojump
- Configurable brightness
- Recipaedia, an encyclopaedia of all crafting recipes
- Many more new tools
- Many more crafting recipes
- More minerals to find and mine
- Tools now wear out and break
- Craftable chest to store your items
- Sleeping and changing respawn point
- You can now save a screenshot to pictures library
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools. Build a shelter to survive nights. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
This is the first release of Survivalcraft, and many more features are planned for later updates. With each new update the price will go up a bit. Purchase now while it is cheap and get all the updates for free!