Purity: Blackberry Devs Carbide Software Launch First Windows Phone GameNovember 9, 2011 No Comments
Carbide Software specialize in the design and development of high quality, cutting-edge games for BlackBerry. Now? They have unleashed their first game for Windows Phone.
Purity is a prettyÂ fun puzzle game that is also completely free. It also packs a hefty punch as 60 levels are included in the game. It is already getting really good reviews from users on the marketplace and hopefully we will see more from Carbide Software.
You can get it now for free on the Windows Phone Marketplace
Purity is a tile-based puzzle game where you must find a path through each level which allows you to absorb all of the energy tiles and reach the exit. Teleports, shields, connectors, and static tiles help you on your journey through 60 challenging levels of increasing difficulty.
- 60 brain-teasing levels.
- Sound, music, and vibration effects.
- Rewind feature: easily rewind your progress if you make a wrong turn.
- Free play mode: allows you to replay levels unlocked in the game.
- Cumulative score and best level times are saved.
- Multiple solutions for many levels – discover more efficient paths to improve your times.