Hit Game MonsterUp Gets Price DropOctober 30, 2011 No Comments
Recently, Karios Games updated their hit game MonsterUp to Mango status. Now, they have informed me that they have dropped the price from $1.99 to $1.29. This is an excellent deal on a great game. If you do not see the change right away, just wait a few hours for the new pricing to take effect.
As always it is available as a free trail as well
Note from the developer
Good news for all who want to taste some MonsterUp sweetness
If you like Doodle Jump or any games from that genre the you are going to love MonsterUp! You can unlock and choose up to 7 different characters and 2 different themes. The new dynamic mode is pure genius as the Monster stays in the middle of all the action. Which means that the level isnâ€™t locked into the screen and you can jump across the limitless board. â€“ READ OUR REVIEW
The little monsters in Trello Land want to go as high as possible and have as much fun as possible at the same time! Join them and help them! Get monster stars and unlock new monsters with your jumping skills. Each monster features a unique special power. Discover them all!
Can you get to the end and find out what lies beyond?
- 8 different platforms
- moving platforms
- disappearing platforms
- 3 different fun bonus items to collect
- 3 colourful themes to choose from
- high scores tables (local and global)
- 7 unique amazing monsters to unlock, each with a unique special super power for you to discover
- great art and animation by Sounas Design
- unlimited fun for the whole family with random smart level design
- a brand new level designed just for you every time you start a new game
- unbelievably addictive
- will make your day, any day!