Square Off: Update V1.3 Submitted for Certification (Free Ad Version)October 17, 2011 1 Comment
One of my favorite games on Windows Phone is the Xbox Live Indie Game ‘Square Off’. I am happy to announce that Gnomic Studios, the developers of Square of have submitted an update for certification to Microsoft. Not only does it include bug fixes and online highscores but also a new free ad supported version of the game. Now, there really isn’t a reason for you NOT to download the game.
New V1.3 Features
- Online highscores and ladders!
- A number of stability / bug fixes
- Variable speed movement control
- German language support
- Smaller download size for new users (< 20Mb)
- New free ad-supported version (there will be a paid and ad supported version on the marketplace)
Gnomic Studios has also let us know that they are working on a Mango update that will hopefully be released inÂ 2 weeks time.
The best part of this game? It is extremely addictive! You can literally lose yourself in the game. Something that not many mobile games have ever made me feel. I really encourage all of you to try this game as it is one of the best games out there in the marketplace right now including Xbox Live games. - READ OUR WHOLE REVIEW
Blast, dodge and disintegrate your alien enemies in a desperate bid to save humanity. Wield shotguns, bombs and missiles in an insane survival frenzy. Features beautiful sound and 2.5D graphics, hordes of vicious aliens and absolutely loads of addictive fun.
Xbox Live Indie Games version of Square Off also available:
- Placed in the Dream.Build.Play Top 20
- Reviewed by Abstract360.com â€œGnomic Studios has set the bar very highâ€ (9/10)
- Reviewed by TIGSource.com â€œâ€¦delicious art style. Clearly inspired by The Behemothâ€™s gamesâ€