Navigon: Traffic4All Now Available on Windows PhoneOctober 10, 2011 No Comments
While Navigon is working on their Windows Phone application, they have recently published their Traffic4All app on the marketplace. The app costs $1.49 and it solely meant to view traffic conditions in your area and throughout your drive. You can view which areas are clear and also which roads have heavy traffic in order to avoid them on your trip.
You can get the application for $1.49 on the marketplace
With NAVIGON traffic4all you will be able to view all the current traffic congestion on the map at a glance and can zoom in for a detailed view of your region. You can also use the Forecast function for better and more personalised journey planning. That way youâ€™ll know precisely which routes to avoid and when.
You can also report congestion and other problems along your route, giving other drivers a heads-up, so they can avoid them.
Thanks to active participation within the traffic community, traffic disturbances can be shown for roads that are otherwise not covered. This is a quick and easy way to find out about traffic reports in the selected search area, and to inform others. A clear display shows the cause and location.
- List view, arranged by distance to traffic congestion, plus display of report date and reliability
- Traffic density forecasts based on data records
- Community reports
- One-click function to reveal or hide disturbances shown on the map
- Map zoom option
- Full-screen mode
- Map view in portrait and landscape forma
- â€œCurrent traffic densityâ€ â€“ icon to report incorrect route colouring
- Advertising-free version available to purchase
- Languages: German, English, French, Dutch
- Coverage: most of Europe + USA + Canada
Tags: App, gps, Navigation, Navigon, Navigon Traffic4All, Traffic, Windows PhoneApps