Exclusive: Exciting New Games Coming Over To WP7 Soon P1October 6, 2011 3 Comments
Exciting news for those who follow on our site! We have exclusive information regarding a number of developers of mobile games on other platforms finally making their way over to the Windows Phone 7. The first of the series is a company called Game Insight out of Moscow, Russia.Â Darya Trushkina ,VP of Business Development, recently informed us on the companies intentions of coming over to WP7 and has more recently given an update stating that “theyÂ would have their first WP game out at the end of November”. She did however state that this was target date and IÂ believe, that they will without a doubt come through.Â Game InsightsÂ most popular for the action RPG game titled â€œCrime Storyâ€ for the Android OS and a game that has just recently had the honor of gaining 2 million plus players on Facebook entitled â€œAirport Cityâ€. TheirÂ qualityÂ games and brilliantÂ game-playÂ is much welcomed on our device, and we count it an honor thatÂ they’veÂ made theÂ decisionÂ to come over.
Here is more info regarding the companyÂ as wellÂ as a trailer for their most recent gameÂ releasedÂ last month â€œCrime Storyâ€Â availableÂ now on the Android marketplace, and hopefully soon on WP7(fingers crossed)
“Game Insight is a successful business and the powerhouse for the most talented game developers with an outstanding aptitude for creating original, funny and catchy games. The firm has become an invaluable ally to a range of developers by providing with the full breadth of business support: accounting, legal, financial and corporate development services.
These are distinguishing features, which make us different:
- Unyielding commitment to massive market opportunity â€“ explosive type of market growth;
- Unique development expertise – eminent experts, focused on free-to-play games monetization;
- Strong Management Team â€“ highly experienced managers with a deep understanding of business and industry, who developed their unrivaled business skills in international companies, including Russiaâ€™s biggest online games holding company â€œAstrum Online Entertainmentâ€, 1C, Mail.ru, worldâ€™s IT giant â€“ Microsoft and a number of American companies;
- Unsurpassed gaming content of exceptional quality with priority on free-to-play monetization and high ARPU;
- Aggressive expansion into the Western and Asian markets;
- Significant distribution network and continuous growth of SN number the games are published on;
- Dominant player on local market â€“ significant revenue growth by 2013;
- Own social gaming platform development â€“ Fun!zay with open APIs;
- Expansion and strengthening of GIâ€™s position in mobile segment â€“ iOS, Android & WP7**;
- Game Insight remains committed to the gaming industry and achievement of global market dominance.
**Added WP7 to their About section inÂ referenceÂ to the email confirming the WP7 as a new platform
No word what game is coming out in November or if it will be a Xbox Live title but I am just so relived. Larger game companies are starting to see Windows Phone 7,not just as aÂ gimmickyÂ quickÂ phone put together by Microsoft to make a quick buck, but as a company set to bring out the best of what we want as consumers as well as greatÂ qualityÂ games and applications. The emails that IÂ receivedÂ were Â breif, but did state clearly that they see us, and that they are coming… Stay tuned for more