Mango Apps: Flickr Joins the PartyOctober 3, 2011 1 Comment
The Flickr app for Windows Phone 7 has received another update, this time around though is to give it some Mango love. Alot has been updated on the app like some UI improvements and all around it gives you a much more complete feel. Also, lets not forget that it includes fast app switching.
The biggest update though comes as an in-app camera that you can pin to start. Which is pretty cool if you are a huge Flickr user since you can just go straight to the camera, take a picture and upload it straight to Flickr.
Flickr on Windows Phone is completely free.
Official Flickr Windows Phone App. The best way to share your life in photos – now on your Windows Phone. Take beautiful photos with our in-app camera and instantly uploaded them to Flickr. Keep up with your family and friends through recent activity on Flickr and comment or favorite the images they share with you.
- Take high-quality photos directly from the in-app camera.
- Share the story behind your photo with titles, descriptions, comments and tags.
- Share photos only with the people you want with easy privacy settings.
- Full screen browsing and slideshows for your photos, your contacts’ photos or any of the public photos from the global Flickr community.
- See the most interesting Flickr photos, galleries and photos around you with our Explore module.
- Pin additional Live Tiles to your Start screen for quick access to the in-app camera, contacts’ activity, and your photostream.