Xbox Live: Implode Now Available on Windows PhoneSeptember 21, 2011 No Comments
Implode by IUGO is theÂ new Xbox Live for Windows Phone. It is available now for $2.99 and as all Xbox Live games it offers a free trial. The game features 150 levels each designed with a very unique chalkboard visual. A really cool feature though is that you are able to create your own levels.
You can find Implode byÂ following the link or scanning the Microsoft Tag
You are tasked to carefully plant limited dynamite bundles in order to demo obsolete structures. Sounds easy enough, right? WRONG! Implode! is a classic easy to learn, hard to master casual game that will pull you in and wont let go. Features include:
- 150Â dynamite levels
- Reactive UI, touch and drag control options
- Fun chalkboard theme and clean graphics
- Two different types of bombs (traditional bombs and blast bombs)
- Varying structure shapes for ongoing challenge
- Submit score online (online score is the sum of all levels high scores)
- Grading system for high scores adding replayability to each level
- 3 Difficulties; Casual, Veteran, and Expert
- In-level help system: Learn as you play!
- IUGO VIP: Sandbox cheat gives you more bombs and you never fail! (high scores disabled with this feature)
- Watch buildings tumble with real physics!