Just Call it MSNokia World: Nokia World Flooded by Microsoft PresentersSeptember 20, 2011 No Comments
Nokia World is almost upon us and it will probably be the first time we officially get a close look at Nokia’s Windows Phone lineup. the 3 day affair will take place in London and to no one’s surprise, it will be flooded by Microsofties. Take a look at all the Microsoft employees that will be making the trip.
- Joe Belfiore, oversees Windows Phone Program Management
- Albert Shum, Director of Mobile Experience Design at Microsoft
- Yusuf Mehdi, Microsoftâ€™s Bing and MSN chief
- Brandon Watson, Senior Director of Windows Phone 7 development
- Matthew Bencke, General Manager of Developer and Marketplace
- Achim Berg, Microsoftâ€™s Windows Phone Marketing chief will round off a panel discussion with Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and mobile operator chiefs from Vodafone and Orange
I can’t wait to see what Nokia has instored for us Windows Phone users and the rest of the world.