Torchbear App Searching For Beta Testers
August 23, 2011
Torchbear is a social game where you create a torch, give it a mission and pass it to someone where they add their comments and pictures to your torch allowing you to track your torch around the world and track the success of your torch’s mission.
The 5 Golden Rules of Torchbear:
- You can only exchange torches with players who are within 1 km of you.
- You can’t pick up a torch that you have held before.
- You can only hold one torch at a time.
- You should only makes posts and comments to a torch that are relevent to the torch mission or its purpose.
- Dont be possesive of a torch, pass it on as soon as you can.
Sounds pretty cool to me. Problem is that they are doing beta testing but are low on testers. They are trying to gather enough people to get the game going and have people’s missions completed. If you are interested in being a beta tester for Torchbear then shoot an email over to edward@torchbear
The concept definitely sounds very interesting and fun. I can’t wait to hear what people think of Torchbear.
Tags: Apps, Games, social, torch, torchbearApps, News