Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking Come to Windows PhoneJuly 23, 2011 No Comments
Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking app has been released on the Windows Phone. Bank of Melbourne will be opening as a subsidiary of the major Australian bank Westpac. That is pretty cool the fact that Windows Phone was not left as a second thought and actually was on top of their list as far as a banking app was concerned.
Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking for Windows Phone 7 #
- Access to Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking
- Secure single password entry (after validation)
- Check the balance of your accounts
- Check the 30 most recent transactions on your accounts
- Find the ATM’s and Branches closest to you or search for specific suburbs +Useful Bank of Melbourne contact information (including the Lost or Stolen Card line),
- branch hours and general information is available at the touch of a button
# Information is current at time of download and subject to change. Internet connection is required to update downloaded details from time to time. Normal Data charges apply.
+ Internet connection is required to go to the Marketplace to download the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking for Windows Phone 7 application. Once the application has been downloaded to your device, internet connection is required to check online and download Branch and ATM location updates. Normal data charges apply. Please check with your mobile phone service provider for details. We collect information on how you utilise the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking for Windows Phone 7 application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect information about you unless you provide information to us.
Tags: Bank of Melbourne, Mobile Banking, Westpac, Windows Phone, WP7Apps