Commbank Hits The Windows Phone MarketplaceJuly 12, 2011 4 Comments
The latest official app to hit the Wp7 marketplace isÂ Â Commonwealth Bank app “CommBank”. It is a nice little banking application except for the fact that all the actual banking has to go through your web browser. I personally avoid applications that just link to a website. For me it justÂ the whole user experience.In any case it is out and you can download it for free on the marketplace by following the link below,
Enjoy the convenience of access to a range of Commonwealth Bank services all on your mobile, so you can take care of your day-to-day banking anywhere – at anytime.
With the Commbank app and your Windows Phone 7 you can:
- Take care of your day-to-day banking wherever you are with NetBank:
- View your transactions as soon as they happen
- Access your balance in real time
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills using BPAY
- Review future transactions
- View your current applications with us
- Locate your nearest Commonwealth Bank branch and ATMs and Bankwest ATMs with the GPS locator;
- Access our contact phone numbers; and
- Let us know your feedback so we can continue to improve our app.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register. (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details).Tags: Apps, Australia, Bank Account, banking, Cash, Checking, CommBank, Commonwealth Bank, money, Savings, WP7Apps