Great Cooking Apps to Have Available for Independance Day CelebrationsJuly 4, 2011 No Comments
It is the Fourth of July today and that means that most of us are preparing to have people over to celebrate Independence Day. ThatÂ equals tons of cooking/ BBQ and we have a few apps here that can help you out with your food preparations today.
We created Foodspotting to make finding good food easier: Instead of reviewing restaurants, you can recommend specific dishes and see what others have recommended wherever you go.
Foodspottingâ€™s debut on Windows Mobile features a beautiful, streamlined finding & sharing experience and enables you toâ€¦
- See the nearest, latest and best dishes around you
- Search for a particular food that youâ€™re craving
- Look up a restaurant and see whatâ€™s good there
- Use the map to explore the best dishes anywhere
- Bookmark foods you â€œWantâ€ to try
- Take photos of foods you love & share where to find them
- Recommend foods others have spotted
We hope youâ€™ll find something delicious! And be sure to look for updates: In future versions of the app, youâ€™ll be able to browse your â€œWants,â€ see when others want or compliment your recommendations and follow friends & experts like the Travel Channel and Top Chef.
Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner is a fun and useful recipe app from the worldâ€™s #1 food site, delivering thousands of our membersâ€™ favorite quick and easy recipes to your Windows Phone 7 device.
Itâ€™s FREE! Thousands of top-rated recipes â€“ each featuring photos and reviews from our community of millions of home cooks â€“ right in the palm of your hand! Plus, time-saving recipe tips from Allrecipes.com Members and their ideas for recipe variations that help to eliminate any guesswork!
Itâ€™s EASY & FUN! Dinner Spinner lets you be a picky eater or come hungry for
â€¢ Choose by Dish: Appetizers, drinks, main dishes, side dishes, dessertsâ€”the list goes on!
â€¢ Choose by Ingredient: Search for what you have on hand or what you are looking to buy.
â€¢ Choose by Desired â€œReady Inâ€ Time: from recipes in under 20 minutes to all-day slow cooker dishes.
SHARE RECIPES! Post to Facebook, tweet to Twitter, or email your favorite recipes tofriends. Go aheadâ€”give it a spin!
PIN the app to your home screen to get daily recipe push notifications.
Choose your favorite food category to get new recipes from that collection every day.
Pick your own background!
Take 170,000+ recipes (including your own) anywhere on your Windows Phone!
With over four million downloads, and one million registered cooks from around the world, BigOven is one of the top mobile food apps. As featured in the New York Times, Named â€œBest App for Foodiesâ€ by PC Magazine, â€œBest Apps for New Momsâ€ by Time Magazine and â€œBest App for Eating Inâ€ by the Huffington Post.
Brand new app, fully native for Windows Phone!
* View recipes easily anywhere, such as the grocery store or on vacation. No awkward cookbooks or recipe cards.
* Find new recipes to try â€” search by an ingredient (â€œchickenâ€), title (â€œlasagnaâ€), or keywords (â€œspicy beef chineseâ€)
* Gete ideas to use up leftovers: just enter ingredients from your fridge or pantry to find out what you can make
* NEW: View recipes in landscape mode!