Orientile: New Free Game From the Makers of QuadrataJune 27, 2011 No Comments
Beautiful Mind Games brings is a new installment of their popular free games that put a twist on the classic game of squares. In the game Orientile though, you try to connect 2 squares instead of the four in Quadrata.
YouÂ can try it free on the marketplace:
WARNING: this is a CHALLENGING puzzle game. It may or may not be a lot of fun, depending on your definition of fun. Please don’t rate it down simply because it is too challenging to your taste. Some people actually like it that way (see reviews). Feel free to rate it down for any other reason, including the developer being obnoxious by posting this message.
In response to popular demand, Beautiful Mind Games are introducing Orientile â€” another fun, yet challenging variation of the classic game of Squares.
- Connect dots with lines and make two-square rectangles (“tiles”), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
- Test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend.
- Track your performance over time and submit your grades to online leaderboards.
- Start with an empty play field or let the computer make your first moves for you.
- Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
- Computer cheats? Use the playback feature to see what actually happened.
- Express yourself â€” choose your player’s character.
Great simple game â€” easy to learn and fun to play, but hard to master. Brought to you by the developers of the popular Triangula and Quadrata.
Privacy note: the ad-supported version of this game uses location services to make ads location-aware. The location data can never be used to track, identify or contact you, but you can disable location services if you prefer. The premium version is ad-free.Tags: Arkady Elterman, Beautiful Mind Games, Free Games, Orientile, Puzzle, Quadrata, Squares, Windows Phone, windows phone 7, WP7Apps, Games