WP7 Connect Game of the Week: MonsterUpJune 3, 2011 No Comments
This week we step away from Xbox Live titles and present MonsterUp as our game of the week. MonsterUp is a very enjoyable game and everything about MonsterUp is top notch from the graphics to the sound, gameplay and controls. It has a bunch of powerups and themes – you should definitely give it a try this weekend if you haven’t already.
If you like Doodle Jump or any games from that genre the you are going to love MonsterUp! You can unlock and choose up to 7 different characters and 2 different themes. The new dynamic mode is pure genius as the Monster stays in the middle of all the action.Â Which means that the level isnâ€™t locked into the screen and you can jump across the limitless board. – READ OUR REVIEW
The little monsters in Trello Land want to go as high as possible and have as much fun as possible at the same time! Join them and help them! Get monster stars and unlock new monsters with your jumping skills. Each monster features a unique special power. Discover them all!
Can you get to the end and find out what lies beyond?
- 8 different platforms
- moving platforms
- disappearing platforms
- 3 different fun bonus items to collect
- 3 colourful themes to choose from
- high scores tables (local and global)
- 7 unique amazing monsters to unlock, each with a unique special super power for you to discover
- great art and animation by Sounas Design
- unlimited fun for the whole family with random smart level design
- a brand new level designed just for you every time you start a new game
- unbelievably addictive
- will make your day, any day!