Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 v1.2 – Available NowMay 17, 2011 No Comments
Well that was fast! Microsoft has already pushed out another update to the Windows Azure toolkit for Windows Phone 7. This one is packed with a handful ofÂ new features and a few bug fixes.
Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 v1.2
- Support and tooling for the Access Control Service 2.0 (i.e. use identity federation like LiveID, Facebook, Google, Yahoo! and ADFS)
- Support for ApplePush Notification Services (with the Windows Azure Toolkit for iOS)
- Support for WindowsAzure storage queues (simple enqueue and dequeue operations)
- Updated UI/UX for themanagement web application
- Code refactoring, simplification, and bug fixes
The toolkit is available now here.
Source: Windows Azure Team Blog