Square Off Gets First Update (V1.1)May 13, 2011 No Comments
We haveÂ gone crazy playing Square Off on our Windows Phones ever since launch. So much so that we started playing the original game on XBLIG’s on our Xbox 360. We are officially hooked and gave the game a great review. So it is awesome to see Gnomic Studios already updating the game to try and make it as perfect as humanly possible. Update V1.1 is already live on the marketplace and it fixes a few issues.
- Fixed bug that prevented shooting on certain devices
- Fixed Aiming issues with first bullet in a stream
- improved look of Games Hub icon
If you haven’t played the game yet, you should definitely give it a try
Blast, dodge and disintegrate your alien enemies in a desperate bid to save humanity. Wield shotguns, bombs and missiles in an insane survival frenzy. Features beautiful sound and 2.5D graphics, hordes of vicious aliens and absolutely loads of addictive fun.
Xbox Live Indie Games version of Square Off also available:
- Placed in the Dream.Build.Play Top 20
- Reviewed by Abstract360.com â€œGnomic Studios has set the bar very highâ€ (9/10)
- Reviewed by TIGSource.com â€œâ€¦delicious art style. Clearly inspired by The Behemothâ€™s gamesâ€