Exchange Task Client: ‘Tasks at Last’ AppMay 5, 2011 No Comments
Running your exchange account on a Windows Phone is truly a great experience. Outlook on WP7 is by far the best experience I have ever had using email on a mobile device. It was so odd than that one big thing was missing from my exchange service. Tasks from your exchange account has yet to make the official jump to WP7.
Supernaut Software tookÂ that fact and tan with it.Â Tasks atÂ Last is now available in the Marketplace. Sync your tasks from your exchange accountÂ to and from your Windows Phone.
Finally, a full featured Exchange Task client for WindowsÂ® Phone 7 swoops into the Marketplace to save the day! Create, view, edit, synchronize, complete and delete any of your Exchange Server Tasks from any WindowsÂ® Phone 7 device.
- Works with your existing messaging environment: Exchange 2007 and 2010. Latest MicrosoftÂ® ActiveSync support. Tasks stored centrally.
- Support for multiple Task folders and subfolders. Unlimited tasks. Unlimited categories.
- Create, view, edit, synchronize, complete and delete tasks on the go. Changes will be reflected in Outlook immediately.
- Locally cached credentials are optional, encrypted and only transferred to your Exchange server over secure SSL channel. Exchange administrator remote wipe support. Will work with non-SSL but only if explicitly told to do so.
- Customize your Task List view by: Due Date, Categories, Priority, Reminder Time, Subject, Start Date, and Date Completed. Multiple sort and filter stages to hone in on your individually tailored To-Do list.
- The Tasks at Last team strives to provide the best task management experience â€“ We welcome new feature requests and support questions at email@example.com
- Full-featured trial available on the WindowsÂ® Phone 7 Marketplace on your phone or Windows Zune on your PC.
Source: Windows Phone Secrets