How to: Change the Display Picture on Your Picture HubApril 29, 2011 2 Comments
There is a lot of confusion on how to do a lot of things on Windows Phone 7. One thing that we have noticed some people are having trouble with (myself included) was changing the picture hub photo. Oddly enough I think the solution was so simple I didn’t think of it til it was kindly pointed out to me shortly after I got my HD7. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on your picture hub as if going in to view photos. You should be in a menu of your photos.
- At this point all you have to do is press and hold anywhere on the screen where there is no text displayed. A drop down menu will appear with two options, change background and change it for me.
- Choose change background. You will then be taken to your pictures. Choose from the desired folder the picture you want displayed.
- Now you will be in a section where you will adjust your picture to fit into the allowed space and asked to confirm your changes.
- Press the check and you are all done. The background in your picture hub as well as the picture hub tile itself should be changed.
Tags: How To, picture hub, Pictures, windows phone 7, WP7How To