Flickr App Gets Update: Black Screen Bug FixedApril 28, 2011 No Comments
The Flickr app for Windows Phone 7 has just recieved another update. This time is to fix that annoying black screen bug. It also added a few other tweaks to improve the stability of the app. The app itself has gone under fire recently in the shape of bad reviews in the marketplace. Hopefully this update fixes most if not all the issues users were having.
App Info: You take photos. FlickrÂ® for Windows Phone 7Â® is the perfect way to share them on the go. With our full-featured mobile app, you can upload your photos on the go, anytime, anywhere. Keep up with your family and friends through recent activity on Flickr and comment or favorite the images they share with you. You can also easily share your photos with the people who matter to you directly from Flickr or setup your account to share through Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Fix for the â€œblack screenâ€ issue (yay!), performance and stability improvements.
- Fix for application error when sharing from media hub
- Background photos on home panorama now change from time to time
- Download photos to your phone
- Upload directly from the Picture Hub
- Better Performance
- Add tags to the photos you upload
Tags: Apps, flickr, Free Apps, Gallery, Photo, Pictures, Share, update, WP7, Yahoo!Apps