Deal of the Week: Earthworm JimApril 27, 2011 No Comments
Earthworm Jim HD gets the much needed deal of the week status. Being that it was one of the first Xbox Live games out on WP7 I would of thought that the price would have been knocked down since then. Good news is that for a week instead of the whopping $4.99 it will only cost $2.99.
Game info: Grooooovy! One of the all-time most iconic video game characters is now coming to your smart-phone!
Live or re-live the freaky adventures of Earthworm Jim in a refreshing remake of the classic action/platform game.
Jim was an ordinary earthworm who did very earthworm-like things. One day, during a battle in outer space, a suit dropped to Earth and landed on Jim, mutating him into a large and intelligent (at least by earthworm standards) superhero. When Jim learns of the evil plans of Psy-Crow and Queen Slug-for-a-Butt, he decides to rescue Princess Whatâ€™s-Her-Name.
Play as the grooviest earthworm in the galaxy, and explore a crazy universe that offers huge gameplay possibilities:
- Run, gun, swing from hooks with your head, launch cows, bungee jump, rocket through speed levels and more.
- Face 12 types of enemies and 9 bosses.
- 4 different styles of game-play: Side-scrolling run & gun, space racing, bungee jumping and underwater levels.
- 10 original environments divided into 16 levels.
- 4 levels of difficulty â€“ including the challenging mode of the original game.
- The re-mastered cult soundtrack.
Follow us on Twitter for more information: www.twitter.com/EarthwormjimHDTags: Cows, deal of the week, Deals, Earthworm Jim, Earthworm Jim HD, Games, WP7, Xbox LiveApps, Games