Ninja Boy +: New Free Game on WP7April 24, 2011 No Comments
Still can’t put out an official review of this game yet since it just came out and I literally just starting playing it. But Ninja Boy +, a new free game that is ad supported (There is Ninja Boy game available which doesn’t have any ads but itâ€™s a whopping $3.99). The game itself is really fun so far. You move around by tilting your phone and tapping the screen makes the ninja jump. Your goal is to collect as many stars as you can while going through each â€˜puzzleâ€™ without getting caught. It has been very entertaining so far.
Game Info: Take control of young Tadeo, aka NinjaBoy, as you jump, run and chop your way through level-after-level of carefully crafted platform-puzzler Ninja gameplay. Set within the Kingdom of Di, youâ€™ll need to overcome both classic and new plat-former challenges: tripwires, springs, Sentry Bots, Stompers, Pikemen, magical platforms, Wing Chun Guards, climbing poles, and even a boss, Lord Hito, as you look to defeat the kingdomâ€™s evil emperor and restore peace to the region.
This version is exactly the same as the paid one â€œNinjaBoyâ€, except it has in-game Ads.
v1.0 releases with the first two areas of the Di Kingdom. Many more are planned, and we look forward to releasing them in the near future.
- Simple interface, no on-screen controller or tutorials to go through, just get into the game and start playing.
- Unique multi-purpose enemies that function as both foe and level-solving tool.
- Carefully calibrated tilt-and-touch controls provide what we hope is the perfect balance between challenge and fun.
- 50 unique handcrafted levels, each with its own challenges and replayability.
- 5 unique enemies, 2 areas, plus 1 challenging boss.
- Unlock-able Ninja abilities (like Chop) keep gameplay fresh and engaging.
- Persisted best-score and best-time for each level.
About the Devs:
NinjaBoy is built by the Danton brothers, the same brothers behind Akiak and Flying Heads. Weâ€™re indie devs. That means we have full-time day jobs and build games because we love it . We hope you like playing them. If you do enjoy them, please tell your friends and support our work with great reviews. Thanks in advance!
2 Ton Studios:
We recently established 2 Ton Studios as our web presence for delivering WP7 content. Danton Entertainment will remain as our publishing name on WP7 for the near future â€” other than that itâ€™s the same two brothers making games . Come visit us at 2tonstudios.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!