Game Review: MonsterUpApril 16, 2011 No Comments
MonsterUp has been in the marketplace for a long time now. Last month it was updated to add new game modes and new features. Even more recently though Karios Games announced that this weekend only you can get the game 1/2 off (only .99 cent). At the original priceÂ ofÂ $1.99 though this game already packs in alot of value. If you like Doodle Jump or any games from that genre the you are going to love MonsterUp! You can unlock and choose up to 7 different characters and 2 different themes. The new dynamic mode is pure genius as the Monster stays in the middle of all the action.Â Which means that the level isn’t locked into the screen and you can jump across the limitless board.
Another cool thing is that a new level is automatically created for you at the start of each game. This means you can play this thing over and over again qand not get tired of the layout. The visuals are sharp with tons of vivid colorsÂ and the sound lends a helping hand to make this game great. It was touch to find anything wrong with this game. With that said I wouldn’t mind a few more themes to keep me entertained even more. If you haven’t tried this game yet – then you are definitely missing out on a WP7 gem.
The little monsters in Trello Land want to go as high as possible and have as much fun as possible at the same time! Join them and help them! Get monster stars and unlock new monsters with your jumping skills. Each monster features a unique special power. Discover them all!
Can you get to the end and find out what lies beyond?
- 8 different platforms
- moving platforms
- disappearing platforms
- 3 different fun bonus items to collect
- 3 colourful themes to choose from
- high scores tables (local and global)
- 7 unique amazing monsters to unlock, each with a unique special super power for you to discover
- great art and animation by Sounas Design
- unlimited fun for the whole family with random smart level design
- a brand new level designed just for you every time you start a new game
- unbelievably addictive
- will make your day, any day!